Photography for Social Media | George Town
Photography for Social Media
This workshop has been designed to provide small business owners with a practical overview of social media photography. What makes a visually appealing image that will add interest to your social media platform, and what doesn’t.
You will develop the skills and confidence required to evaluate and critique your digital images.
- What makes a good image
- Capturing images from your own device
- Editing images
- Taking photos for a specific purpose
- Confidently post images onto social media
- Storing your images
This workshop is part of the Australian Government Digital Solutions program. Digital Solutions has a one off $55 membership fee. The fee includes:
◦ This workshop, and any other Digital Solutions Workshop run in Tasmania
◦ Two hours in a one-on-one coaching session to provide further insights and guidance to help you with your business’ online presence.
◦ Access to future Digital Solutions workshops, including:
- Social Media 101
- SEO Foundations
- Building Your Website
- Digital Branding
- Online Safety
◦ Access to an online learning platform so you can further build your online business knowledge.
If you have already signed up for the Digital Solutions program, you already have a code to enter at the checkout phase of the ticket purchase. If you have any queries, please contact the team on 03 6349 1919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up now. This event will run in multiple locations.