Managing Employees- Complimentary Workshop
Are your HR skills up to par?
Overcome Common HR Challenges in this FREE Workshop
Being responsible for making hiring and firing decisions, keeping watch over employee wellbeing and handling sensitive information can be overwhelming. Handling these duties is not easy and requires specific knowledge and understanding of employment obligations.
Come along to this free workshop to gain practical advice and tips to support a productive and compliant work environment.
Managing Employees – Complimentary Workshop
What is covered?
- Performance Management - key information to get it right the first time
- Managing attendance and leave entitlements
- Casual employees and casual conversion requirements
- The art of feedback
- Standard suite of 7 policies every employing business should have
- Where to get help when you need it
- Your questions answered
Who should attend?
Business owners, managers, team leaders, supervisors and anyone working with employees.
When: Thursday 28 January 2021
Where: The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 62 36 36 00