Introduction to performance management
- Thu 4th Apr 2019, 8:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Level 1/93 York St, Launceston TAS 7250
- Book Tickets
Register for the introduction to performance management workshop.
- Supported by: AusIndustry
- Sessions: -
- Event type: Workshop
This free workshop will provide an introduction to structuring and implementing a performance management system to get the best out of your team.
- understanding performance management
- best practice PMS design – what you should measure and how
- setting up your PMS project team – who should be involved
- role of informal performance conversations and feedback.
Effective performance management systems and processes are strongly aligned to business strategy and organisational culture. Poor KPI setting can drive unwanted behaviours by team members.