Effective Financial Management
EFFECTIVE Financial Management:
Establish, understand & use financial & related information as a tool to manage your business effectively.
This FREE workshop has a focus on enabling SME managers and owners to become confident with finance terminology and to understand the linkage between effective financial management and your business strategies. Participants will gain an understanding of how to structure a business to ensure best practices in financial management are embedded into everyday operations, including:
- How to understand financial reports
- What is the Chart of Accounts and is yours poorly designed?
- The importance of Cash Flow projections and management
- What your Balance Sheet shows you about the business
- Understanding your Profit & Loss report
- Using financial reports in business decision making including exploring the importance of budget processes and financial forecasting
- Protecting the business with internal controls
- Introducing accountability through reporting
- Identifying typical financial risks for SMEs
- Exploring the linkage between financial management and delivering on future plans and strategies
- Developing understanding of your legal responsibilities as a Director, Owner and/or Manager
For further information, contact: email@example.com or phone 1300 55 66 77.