Social Media Marketing 101 | Launceston
Social Media Marketing 101 for Small Business
Social media can help your small business maintain customer connections and build significant networks by establishing a presence where your potential customers gather. Creating an account is the first step, but this workshop will teach you the ins-and-outs of posting, connecting, and managing your social media accounts.
Learn which social media platforms are best for finding your target audience, the intricacies of each channel for business, and how to increase brand loyalty and boost web traffic.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics we'll discuss:
- Why social media is important for small business
- Which platforms will drive the most customers to your small business
- Creating a content distribution strategy to maintain a consistent brand
- Utilising social media management tools to schedule posts and analyse performance
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Learn about the various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Create and optimise social media profiles/pages for their small business
- Walk away with practical knowledge and the confidence to use social media!
Register for this workshop to take advantage of social media and improve the online reach of your small business!
** BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL **
This workshop "Social Media Marketing 101 for Small Business" is being delivered as part of the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
**If you have previously registered for the program and paid $55, please call The Van Diemen Project on (03) 6349 1919 or email for your unique coupon code to register for this workshop**
ABOUT THE ASBAS DIGITAL SOLUTIONS PROGRAM
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) program provides low-cost, high-quality digital advisory services to small businesses across Tasmania.
The program supports your online business needs by offering the following:
- Group Workshops (like this one!)
- A digital needs assessment for your business
- One-on-one mentoring (2 hours)
- ASBAS Digital Solutions online learning portal
How much will the program cost me?
The ASBAS Digital Solutions program requires a single $55 payment, which gives you full access to the above-outlined components of the program.
Am I eligible?
If your business has an ABN and less than 20 employees, you are eligible for the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.
How do I sign up?
- Purchase your $55 ticket to this event via this page
- You will automatically be added to the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal
- You will receive a “Welcome to the ASBAS Digital Solutions program” email
- Follow the prompts to confirm your registration for the program
Once you are fully registered, you will be able to access a code on the ASBAS Digital Solutions portal that will enable you to sign up to the other events in the series.
We’re here to help.
For more information about ASBAS Digital Solution program, visit , email us at or call us on (03) 6349 1919.
This program is proudly delivered by & .