Carers Tasmania - Launceston
- Wed 3rd Apr 2019
- Level 1/93 York St, Launceston TAS 7250
- View Website
Anyone, anytime, can become a carer. Did you know 1:6 Tasmanians is a family carer?
Join Angela Smith from Carers Tasmania as we discuss how employers and business owners can best support carers within your workplace – and gain benefits from doing so.
This is an employer-focused session and you will hear firsthand experience from a current carer, who is also working and the challenges involved, and unpack that discussion to practical ways you can retain employees with caring responsibilities.
In this lunchtime session, you’ll discuss:
- What a carer is and the demographic profile of Tasmanian carers
- What it means to care
- Impact of caring on the individual, family and employer
- Benefits of caring for carers at work
- How to care for the carer
FREE for TCCI andChamber Alliance
$30 for Non-TCCI Members
Register by Friday 29 March