Leadership + Complexity Symposium
- Fri 6th Sep 2019, 8:45 AM - 7:00 PM
- 4 Invermay Rd, Launceston TAS 7248
- Book Tickets
This one day symposium will actively explore the reality that leadership is increasingly influenced by unprecedented speeds of change requiring us to be adaptive and dynamic collaborators.
Through a curated program of keynotes, workshops and panels, this day will build on your leadership strengths and help you gain clarity amidst the chaos.
The day is designed to give delegates an opportunity to engage with a number of local and interstate leadership experts, who can:
- Accelerate your strategic thinking and capacity as it relates to complexity.
- Build on your leadership strengths and help you gain clarity amidst the chaos.
- Give you skills to build collaborative relationships across dynamic systems.
- Increase your ability to problem solve and lead positive and permanent change.
- Expand your networks and motivation to lead change!
You can find out more on our website: www.tasmanianleaders.org.au/complexity-leadership