2019 Destination Southern Tasmania Summit
TAKING TOURISM TO NEW HEIGHTS
This year, Destination Southern Tasmania's annual Summit will be held on Tuesday, the 6th of August, and will be again hosted at Blundstone Arena.
The Summit provides an opportunity for tourism industry professionals to share ideas, experiences and best practice strategies to grow your business.
It is an accessible, industry-led event which explores the latest research, new opportunities and examples of leading operators. It's primary objective is to equip you with practical, relevant tools that can be immediately adapted and applied to tourism businesses of any size or type to achieve business sustainability and better outcomes.
The full Summit program will be released shortly but DST is excited to be presenting a diverse and engaging range of practical sessions and speakers including:
- Scott Rankin, Creative Director and CEO, Big hART and 2018 Tasmanian Australian of the Year
- Todd Babiak, CEO, Brand Tasmania
- Rebecca Summers, Senior Events Producer, Business Chicks
- John Fitzgerald, CEO, Tourism Tasmania
- Bill Lark, Godfather of Tasmanian Whisky
- Giles Fisher, Freycinet Marine Farm
- Dewayne Everettsmith, Cultural Awareness Coordinator, Tasmanian Aboriginal Centre
- and more!
A note on pricing:
At a glance it will appear that the there is a fair ol' price increase this year, but we have added in the booking fees and GST, so that these prices represent the actual prices you will pay and are completely inclusive of any additional fees and taxes. The actual price increase is less than $3.50 per person.
Early Bird Member tickets are available until MIDNIGHT on Sunday, 14 JULY at $195.00 per person. Member tickets purchased after 14 July will be $245 per person.
Non-member tickets are available at $275 per person.