How to Build a Digital Brand | Launceston
How to Build a Digital Brand...
And make sure it's the one you need.
About this Event
What is a brand?
The definition has changed with time. Once upon a time, it was what you used to brand cattle and horses. Then it was used to describe the name or logo of a business. Now it is a more abstract concept.
Simply put, a brand is who people think you are when they aren’t looking.
Note: people include your customers, prospects, colleagues, competitors – anyone who could interact with your company or products.
This workshop will show you all the steps to create the right digital brand for your business and for you as a business owner.
During this workshop we will work through managing:
- Your digital resume,
- Your personal profiles (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc),
- Your comments on posts,
- The right look for you and your business,
- Tools to help you write well, and
- Finding a digital mentor.
This workshop is part of the Australian Government Digital Solutions program. Digital Solutions has a one off $55 membership fee. The fee includes:
◦ This workshop, and any other Digital Solutions Workshop run in Tasmania
◦ Two hours in a one-on-one coaching session to provide further insights and guidance to help you with your business’ online presence.
◦ Access to future Digital Solutions workshops, including:
- Social Media 101
- SEO Foundations
- Building Your Website
- Digital Branding
- Online Safety
◦ Access to an online learning platform so you can further build your online business knowledge.
If you have already signed up for the Digital Solutions program, you already have a code to enter at the checkout phase of the ticket purchase. If you have any queries, please contact the team on 03 6349 1919 or email email@example.com.
Sign up now. This event will run in multiple locations.