Record keeping (GST registered) - Hobart (TAS)
- Thu 26th Sep 2019, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- 200 Collins St, Hobart TAS 7000
- Book Tickets
Are you new to business, or thinking of starting a small business? Give your business the best start!
This FREE 2 hour introductory workshop is for small businesses who:
- want to learn how to keep records to claim all entitled deductions
- are registered for GST or who are thinking of registering for GST.
At this event you will have hands-on experience of recording money in and out of your business. You will also learn how to calculate and record GST as well as time saving tips allowing you to focus on your business.
To get the most out of this workshop, bring a pen and calculator.
After the event we will send you a short online survey – we value your feedback and suggestions.
* Please note: Photo ID will be required to access our building.
* Please check parking in the area prior to attending.